From London to LA- My first week back in the land of dreams

Hey Guys, 

My first week back in LA has been a bit of a whirlwind already. After returning home to England in May and being convinced I would be able to afford to come back for my second year, it feels almost surreal that here I am in September sitting in an organic coffee shop on sunset boulevard writing this blog. 

I really had the best summer, although I spent most of my time working, I made the most amazing new friends, who definitely made the whole process so much easier. I've never worked anywhere where we all just click straight away, but working for Coca-Cola over the summer really showed me that there are people who can really make an impact on your life, even if you haven't known them for very long. I had another one of my dating fiasco's as per usual which only ended up in an awkward situation of having to work together on a deserted man made beach in the middle of a theatre car park in Camden...don't ask. I also found out that in the space of two short months four of my friends got engaged and one was married, so that didn't make me feel old and pathetic at all.. and yes that was DEFINITELY sarcasm. 

I am so excited for this year to really begin and I finally feel like I'm starting to have everything sorted. I have a lovely new apartment and dun, dun dun... my own room this year, which I cannot tell you how good that feels. I have an amazing roommate from England and I start classes again in just under a week. I have vowed to myself this year not to allow myself to get stressed over the littlest things and I think for the first time I've decided to put my dating life to the side for now to focus on other important things like my career which is the reason I'm here in the first place. This is actually a proud moment for me, whilst I write this I am still sort of trying to convince myself that I'm over all my terrible dating escapades of last year and this year is a fresh start. 

Since my roommate doesn't actually move in for another three days, I have been keeping myself busy doing whatever it is I can't do to get me prepared for next semester. After working over the summer for almost every single day without a break it actually feels a little strange that I haven't got that much to do yet. I know I'll regret saying that big time when I actually do start, but at the moment it's an odd feeling. I've decided that in order to keep fit I will start hiking every other day, I'm really not a gym type of person and I spend the whole time stopping because I've got a stitch so at least with hiking I can get fit, look at some gorgeous views away from the smog and get a tan at the same time. The only problem is when I went on my hike to the Hollywood sign yesterday with a friend I got so unburned that I've ended up with a face and chest tan line that looks absolutely pathetic. It took me over an hour and ten pounds of concealer to cover it enough to go out in public for the evening and the only reason it worked so well is because it was so dark in the club that they could barely see my face let alone my stupid tan lines. 

Anyways my week so far has been pretty average, but I can't wait to see what adventures await for me this year..hopefully a little less dramatic than last year, even though I very doubt that considering I live in Los Angeles. 

Bye for now x 



Comments

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Brit in LA- Ten Things that still confuse me

PSYCHIC- IS IT ALL A LOAD OF HOCUS POCUS?

11 Things to remember before dating a British Girl