Lifestyle Photoshoot

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny summer weather, oh sorry my mistake if you're in England then you're probably probably ditched the swimsuits for something more practical like a raincoat since all its done is rain since I got back in June (typical British Summer for you). Anyway apart from the horrible weather it's definitely felt good to be back in London mainly because I can buy a packet of healthy nuts without spending $10 and scoffing them down in a record breaking limit of one minute.

One of the main things I was looking to do when I came back to the UK other than work my butt off to actually afford to return to LA is to get a lifestyle photoshoot done. This includes a range of
different outfits that represent you and your life. I was searching for ages to find a photographer whom was affordable but that cold take a decent picture. I searched Google for ages and found a few photographers but nothing that really stood out. Most of the people I found were either extremely expensive or their photos were photoshopped to the max that it didn't even look like the model by the end. That wasn't the aim of this photoshoot for me. I was recommended photographer Tim Steele from Peterborough whom was inexpensive and was experienced in capturing the natural beauty of a person.

After seeing Tim's work I was very impressed and decided to book a session.
Getting to Peterborough from London was surprisingly easy and quick. I was picked up from the station and the house was just around the corner. The house that we used to shoot was elegant and had beautiful huge bay windows. My train back to London was booked for 3.30 which gave us three hours to shoot, which allowed me time to enjoy the shoot without feeling rushed or apprehensive about getting the perfect shot right away. I chose five different outfits to give my shoot a little variety and I chose the room and poses I wanted with some guidance of Tim. I felt totally comfortable to try out new things and got to see photos during the shoot so I could see what worked and what didn't.

Conversation flowed throughout the shoot which made me feel comfortable and I was constantly reassured, which allowed me to enjoy and just have fun with the shoot.

I recieved my unedited photos via post two days later and was very impressed with them. The lighting perfectly complimented my skin and the angles of the camera gave the shoot variety.

Here are a few photos from the shoot, to check out more, head to my Instagram: @chantallopezdias


Comments

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Brit in LA- Ten Things that still confuse me

PSYCHIC- IS IT ALL A LOAD OF HOCUS POCUS?

11 Things to remember before dating a British Girl